Maharishi is continuously looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join the team - see below for specific vacancies.
For general applications:
Head office opportunities — email@example.com
Retail opportunities — firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be mindful of mail size (10MB max) and submit external links whenever possible.
This role is responsible for supporting the development of graphic inputs and art working for both mainline Maharishi collections and external collaborations, as well as DPM Studio camouflage projects, etc.
· Contribute to collection themes, internal/external project briefs, and general art direction.
· Create design outputs that include: mood boards, print graphics, embroideries, iconography, brand identity, presentation decks, camouflage / · disruptive patterns, etc.
· Deep knowledge of industry / cultural trends.
· Ability and confidence to present and explain original ideas.
· Technically intelligent with proven experience in graphic design and artworking.
· Comprehensive understanding of Creative Suite Package (InDesign, Illustrator and, Photoshop).
How to Apply
Submit CV with a cover note and portfolio content to email@example.com
Responsible for driving the performance and operations of the Flagship Store, reporting to London HQ; Head of Retail and working closely with the Stock Manager, eCommerce Team and other key areas of the company to help deliver an omni-channel experience.
The position is full time and will include working weekends and holidays as required, on rotation.
· Assume sole responsibility of Maharishi Tribeca Flagship Store performance and operations.
· Strive to achieve and exceed financial, KPI and operational targets.
· Deliver an outstanding customer experience as per company guidelines both personally and via the sales team.
· Manage store rota’s, staffing levels & wage expenditure.
· Coach, develop and recruit a strong retail sales team.
· Analyse and utilise weekly sales reports to maximise store profit and performance - communicating with Buyer & Head of Retail.
· Provide detailed weekly, quarterly and annual reporting of store performance vs. KPIs to Head of Retail and Managing Director.
· Work closely with the UK Stock Manager and eCommerce Team to deliver an omni-channel customer experience.
· Develop and maintain client relationships and CRM systems.
· Adhere to all aspects of management handbook, including: HR, and Loss Prevention
· Oversee and improve store visual merchandising.
· Assist with store events & product launches.
· Suggest and implement improvements to Retail Operations where appropriate.
· Represent Maharishi as a brand ambassador.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a Store Manager position.
· Strong organisational & team leadership skills.
· Strong understanding of retail KPIs.
· Proven track record in sales / customer service / client relations / employee development.
· Experience in selling products that require bespoke specialist knowledge.
· Literate and familiar using Microsoft Office (including Excel) & Google drive.
· Preferred experience using Shopify POS.
· Preferred experience coordinating and assisting store events, product launches and experiential retail.
· Deep affinity and understanding of Maharishi and its values.
· The ability to navigate and understand the intricacies of working for an independently owned company.
· Positive can do attitude with the willingness to make real change in an organisation.
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
· Quarterly Bonus structure based on retail performance.
· Seasonal uniform allowance.
· Company discount.
How to Apply
Submit CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org